Monday, October 24, 2005

DOOM. How..uh...interesting...

Okay, before I start, I'll just let those of you who care know that I'm related to 30Cal, Fudge, and PT. If you know these people, this may make more sense (PT calls me "LARRY". grrr....). If it doesn't make sense, GET LOST, LOSER!
The only out of the ordinary thing that's happened to me recently was that I went tot the movies. Okay, it's not that out of the ordinary, but I don't do it every day, so...whatever! I went to see the DOOM movie with PT and 30cal. I guess it only made sense that I should see it, since I was nuts about the game DOOM 3 for quite some time last year (I told you I was a nerd, right?). It did not meet my expectations. Somebody go tell UNIVERSAL that GORE AND CURSING does not make a movie cool or scary. And if there is little or no plot, it;s worse off. DOOM had no plot, which makes it difficult to make a movie about it. I had braced myself for something like ALIEN, and I got a generic action movie. The Special Effects (note the capitols) were good though. 30cal thought it would give me nightmares, so I kinda dared him to come along. Jeez, sometimes I bore myself to death. I think I will....

2 comments:

.30cal said...

i comment on this post out of pure pity. it really did deserve at least one comment. better than mine, anyway.

outofAMMO said...

you stink rafi. I think I'll laugh at you
HA HA HAHAHAHA