Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sorry about the total lack of stuff

Between schoolwork and creating a major motion picture, I haven't had much time for blogging. I meant to put some material from the movie on the blog, but there are many reasons why I may not make it available to everyone with an internet connection. For one thing I am not so sure the rabb eim would approve of it. At all. It's not a bad movie in any way, but it may paint them in a less than positive light. I can't say they could suspend me for it, or punish me at all, but still...it would probably be best for everyone if they never saw it.
I have part of it on YouTube, but it has basically no tags, and I'm worried about putting any on it. I plan to make a trailer pretty soon, and that's what's going to go on the blog. Expect it sometime between now and Pesach. That's kind of a long time period, but I don't have any time as it is.

3 comments:

iguana said...

I bet the finished picture will be totally awesome. By the way, I was getting some music for my i-pod and it's still on the F-drive if you want to take a look at it.

Rafiki said...

the f- drive? your grades disappoint me.

PsychoToddler said...

the f drive is for famule